Friday, January 11, 2013

Dream

After doing Riley's room I noticed the letters I used for his reading nook and gallery wall....




Could also spell DREAM! I thought this would be a great word to go over our amazing DIY Headboard





Cardboard letters are a great way to recycle diaper boxes! This was such an easy project. It literally took me 30 minutes.  I traced the letters on the box, and was so happy the "E" fit :)


I used a box cutter and utility scissors to do the job. If you use box cutters, make sure you put something under whatever you are cutting. I used another piece of cardboard :)

Then I found this Chatreuse Green paint leftover from my awesome Guest Bathroom Makeover! I love doing a project where I have everything I need. No money spent. No going to the store. It took like 2 seconds to dry and then I just placed this on top of the headboard. Ta-da!








Sweet Dreams ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment