Monday, January 14, 2013

A Simply, Yet Artful Way to Display You 2013 Resolutions


I found my inspiration for this project from this Post from one of my favorite blogs, www.gracefullmama.com. I found it in July and pinned it so I would remember to do it in January. This is such an easy project! This is a great way to keep your resolutions in sight, when it is so easy to lose sight of those words God gives you throughout the year. I put my display on my kitchen table, around a candle.

This year I hope to find new strength inwardly as we endure and persevere through seasons of challenges. Honestly, last year had its challenges so I believe I will see the strength from enduring rise to the surface this year. I hope to blog and write more. I hope to develop a deeper heart connection, more intimacy, with Jesus. 



I want to Play more this year--with my beautiful daughter and fun husband! I am also venturing into some other avenues of fun that I will share later...Along with Playing I want to also REST. I want rest to be a daily thing for all of us. I have never been much of a yoga person, but I took a class recently and found it to be very restful.

I feel I will stretch myself to new lengths this year, step out in new ways! I also feel there will be a grace for all of us this year to experience the desires of our hearts. Another resolution I have is to Capture moments by not just storing pictures on the computer but by making photo books and putting pictures in frames!


I bought the rocks at the dollar store! How do you keep track of your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment