Monday, December 31, 2012

A Time to Reflect and Give Thanks

As 2012 comes to a close, I wanted to spend some time reflecting on the year. It was a good year. Ben and I sipped some coffee and went back and forth on special moments and thanked our God for all His goodness and faithfulness to us.
First of all, we are thankful for our beautiful daughter that brings so much joy and sunshine into our lives. She is such a blessing. She makes me laugh all day. I'm so thankful that I get to be with her all day every day. She is truly my sunshine.



I can't believe this picture was taken at the very beginning of the year..Thought the Redskins shirt was fitting! Cause they're going to the playoffs!! Whoop Whoop!


I've also got a smokin hot husband that I am so blessed to have as my true love and life partner. This is has been a tough year, but I feel it has strengthened our marriage tremendously. I hope to have lots of fun together this year. He is the best man I know.



2012 was a year for stepping out and up in somethings. I stepped it up with the blog. I still would not call myself a "blogger" but I definitely have vision for it and hope to step it up even more this coming year. I also have stepped out with different business ideas that I hope will evolve a little more this year. Honestly I think that becoming a mother has grown me tremendously. I have heard women say that being a mother has boosted their confidence. I would not say that I lacked a lot of confidence. Maybe confidence isn't the best word, but belief in oneself. Actually believing I can do something enough to actually do it. Being a mother demands a great deal out of you and it develops a strength inside. I'm so thankful to be a mom. 
This was a big year for my family. I got two new sister in laws! And a new niece!!




I have done a ton to improve my house, and others! My bathroommy headboard, living room, and a little boy's room just to name a few. I'll be posting my living room soon and also the little boy's sports room. I've loved having opportunities and that creative outlet. 
We are thankful for our sweet home group and church, good health, amazing family, a roof over our heads, provision, His Great Love and Kindness that he displays every day. It has been a wonderful year and I am really looking forward to 2013! 
My prayer for all of us is that we would believe His Word. That we would seek Him and that we would find Him this coming year. 
"For know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you." Jeremiah 29:11-13


No comments:

Post a Comment