Friday, March 25, 2011

While I'm Waiting for Lucy to Bloom...

Around Thanksgiving, I got into knitting. My mother-in-law taught me the basic stitch and I finally persevered and made my first scarf! It was not easy, it took me several tries..Then I learned how to knit these cute hats with looms. I made some of my friends' girls hats with flowers for Christmas. I got really burned out on the knitting and took a break. So now that Lu is nearly 6 days late (or not ripe yet!) I thought I should make her a newborn hat. Of course it had to have flowers on it. I am working on some headbands too...I am still trying to get the perfect pattern for them. Depending on how late she goes, I may have all kinds of projects to post!

Oh Lucy...I know you will come when you want but I just can't wait to meet you and hold you! Way to keep us waiting, hoping, and anticipating!

No comments:

Post a Comment